Richmond Home

CSA (Campus Security Authority) Reportable Crime Form

If this incident has the potential to be an imminent or ongoing threat to the community, do not fill out this form.

Call URPD at (804) 289-8911 immediately.

Instructions: One of the forms below is for use by Campus Security Authorities and must be submitted any time a reportable incident is reported to you. This form will be used to track statistics in order to comply with federal law. 

CSAs should report all incidents through one of the following links:

  • Resident Assistants should report through the RA Reporting form in Maxient and select the appropriate box indicating that the incident may be a reportable offense.
  • Other CSAs should report using the Campus Security Authority Incident Report Form(Faculty/Staff/Students).

If you have any questions,  contact:

Eric Beatty

University of Richmond Police

Special Programs
490 Westhampton Way
University of Richmond, VA 23173

Emergency: (804) 289-8911
Non-Emergency: (804) 289-8715
Fax: (804) 289-8720

For emergency information, go to

Get updates on Twitter and Facebook