Daily Crime Log
The purpose of the daily crime log is to record criminal incidents, and alleged criminal incidents, that are reported to the University of Richmond Police Department and occurred within the geographical boundaries of the University.
The crime log contains the following elements:
- Case # (if reported to Police, or Title IX notation)
- Report Date and Time
- Incident Date and Time
- Offense (Classifications may change as a result of further investigation)
The URPD log can be found at URPD headquarters located at 31 UR Drive, University of Richmond, Virginia 23173. An electronic version of the most recent 60-day period is available by clicking the link below. Any request for a portion of the log that is older than 60 days, will be available for on-site inspection within two business days of the request for public inspection.
Although URPD attempts to make the electronic version of the log as accurate as possible at the time of posting, it is not the official police log.
For questions or additional information about the crime log, contact Captain John Jacobs at (804) 289-8724 or email@example.com.Disposition Index for Campus Crime Log
- Closed – an incident that is no longer being actively investigated i.e. leads exhausted, inactive, and exceptionally cleared. Closed cases may be reopened if new evidence becomes available.
- Conduct Referral- the referral of any person to any university official for further action. (Police may or may not be involved in a conduct referral)
- Open – pending/active investigation
- Unfounded – investigated by law enforcement and found to be false or baseless
- Arrest – persons processed by physical arrest or released on a summons
- Title IX – Deputy Title IX Coordinators investigate these cases and report required facts necessary for CLERY and crime log. There has not been a police report initiated.
By clicking the "Agree" link, I attest that I have read and understood the provisions stated above.Agree