University PoliceThe University of Richmond Police Department strives to provide a safe and healthy environment to foster success in the classroom and community for students, faculty, staff and visitors. This is accomplished through shared trust, proactive crime prevention strategies, and effective law enforcement methods
Non-Emergency: (804) 289-8715
- RT @RichmondPolice: Chief Durham thanks the officers, citizens for UCI success! #Richmond2015 http://t.co/QiZT5BCMum
- Take A Stand http://t.co/yewxs4HNqX
- Probably a good time for a review. #URAlert #SpiderReady #OneRichmond http://t.co/XDqIcOVERS http://t.co/GzGTLjwXxa
- http://t.co/aFoUEtKBWI #UCI2015 #UCI #uciworldchampionships
- Frequently Asked Questions #UCI #UCI2015 #Richmond2015 http://t.co/HKpWNyWvSJ
- #Richmond2015 #UCI2015 #UCI http://t.co/0M9zujPtDh
- RT @richmond2015: #URGoingGlobal: 75 countries represented @richmond2015, 75 countries represented in @urichmond incoming class. http://t.c…
- 2015 National Preparedness Month Week 3: September 13-19th Hurricane Week @Readygov #NatlPrep #OneRichmond #URAlert http://t.co/UjFy3PBVdc
- #RVABuzzkill http://t.co/JB3TO8PNh2
- #RVABuzzkill http://t.co/jj5waEiWU8
- #RVABuzzkill http://t.co/vL8UzeWnqy
- It is almost that time again!! http://t.co/44uygLgJaT
- #RVABuzzkill http://t.co/7tHepJFwDo
- #RVABuzzkill http://t.co/lMeCMZL7RE
- Be Smart @urichmond #SpiderReady #stormsafety #rvawx http://t.co/VK9sopK4Uo http://t.co/18yY0RS2tV
- RT @richmond2015: Road warriors feast your eyes on @urichmond, the “most beautiful liberal arts college in America,” during Men’s Elite htt…
- Employee Wellness Spotlight: Officer Dave Johnson - UR Police Department #URWELLNESS #UR #OneRichmond http://t.co/1UxqrmJvCw
- RT @drinlow: Thx .@URPolice, .@VCUPD, .@RichmondPolice & .@HenricoPolice dispatchers for the behind the scenes work that you do. http://t.c…
- Happy National Public Safety Telecommunicators Week! Thank you for all you do!! http://t.co/0V7kSRJbIZ
- We encourage all students, faculty and staff to submit an electronic inventory form of valuable items stored in residence halls or offices. These items may include personal and University-owned computers, scanners, printers, stereo equipment, televisions, etc. Please keep a copy of the inventory list in your files. University Police will also keep this information on file, but you should be able to produce a copy of your inventory form in case of theft. Please submit as many copies of the form as needed. If have any questions about registration, contact Officer Aubrey Blizzard at 289-8715.
- October is Domestic Violence Awareness Month, let's take a stand!!
- There is a Flood Watch in effect from 8 pm today through 8 pm on Saturday. A Flood Watch means there is a potential for flooding based on current forecasts. Remember, do not attempt to drive through flood water on a road. Turn around, don't drown.
- Probably a good time for a review. #URAlert #SpiderReady #OneRichmond http://www.ready.gov/hurricanes http://alert.richmond.edu/
- The University of Richmond will host the official start of the UCI Men's Elite Road Race on Sunday, Sept. 27. Due to the race logistics, several campus parking lots and roadways will be closed or have limited available parking. Please make note of the following: SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 27 All parking lots located along Gateway Road (R8 - R11), will close at midnight (12:01 a.m.) on Sunday, Sept. 27. All Gateway Road lots are reserved for UCI-related vehicles only. TOWING WILL BE ENFORCED IF WE ARE UNABLE TO CONTACT THE REGISTERED OWNER. All parking spaces along Richmond Way from Lakeview Lane to Gateway Road (R19, R21) will close at midnight (12:01 a.m.) on Sunday, Sept. 27. TOWING WILL BE ENFORCED IF WE ARE UNABLE TO CONTACT THE REGISTERED OWNER. Students assigned a K permit within R16, Lakeview Lane will need to relocate their vehicle to B6 (X-Lot) by midnight (12:01 a.m.) on Sunday, Sept. 27. This is required due to race-related activities and additional race requirements. TOWING MAY BE ENFORCED TO SUPPORT RACE DAY ACTIVITIES. Richmond Way will be closed from 7:45 a.m. until all race participants exit the university campus. WHERE TO PARK Faculty, staff, and off-campus students who are not coming to campus to enjoy the race are encouraged to avoid campus until at least 9:30 a.m. on Sunday, Sept. 27. Employees coming to watch the race should park in lot R20, B4, W26, or W27. Once lots fill, please park in one of the lots reserved for community members, B1, B2, B3, and B5 near Robins Stadium or R22 and R23 near the Law School. Please refer to the campus parking map at http://www.richmond.edu/visit/maps/print/parking.pdf. For more information, visit http://www.richmond.edu/richmond2015/.
- Anyone excited about the 2015 UCI Road World Championships starting their last race from the campus of the University of Richmond? http://navigate.richmond2015.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/Navigate-the-Worlds-Roads-Guide-September-27.pdf
- Come by Tyler Haynes Commons today to meet with Officer Joseph Goss at the Traffic Table between 12 PM and 2 PM. Today's topic will be Bicycle Safety!
- Frequently Asked Questions #UCI #UCI2015 #Richmond2015 http://richmond2015.com/about/courses/faq/
- 2015 National Preparedness Month Don't Wait. Communicate. Make Your Emergency Plan Today. Week 3 is upon us: September 13-19th Hurricane Preparedness Week Are you ready? #NatlPrep #OneRichmond #URAlert http://www.ready.gov/make-a-plan
- Vehicle Safety Day/Public Safety FairNov2011:00 AM - 4:00 PMNeed your vehicle inspected before a trip, come to the Vehicle Safety Day/Public Safety Fair on November 20.... Continue reading
- DMV2GoJan139:00 AM - 4:00 PMDMV2Go on campus. Full service department of motor vehicles.... Continue reading
- DMV2GoJan149:00 AM - 4:00 PMDMV2Go on campus. Full service department of motor vehicles.... Continue reading